Great opportunity for 2nd chance employees. Full time temp to hire positions. 12 hour shifts, 8am-8pm, hiring for both days and nights. Steel toed boots, long sleeves and gloves required. $12.65-$13.40 per hour to start
1st and 3rd weekend shift (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) $12.50 per hour. Must have reliable transportation, work 12 hours shifts, stand for long periods of time, lift up to 40lbs, pass background and drug screen.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly, stand for long periods and stack and sort pallets by hand. Must pass background/drug test, have reliable transportation.
2nd shift 3:30pm to 2:00am $12.50 per hour
Weekend shift (Sat, Sun & Mon) 5am-5:30pm
$13.50 per hour
High school diploma or GED. At least one year related experience and/or training, ability to lift up to 35lbs, good manual dexterity and the possibility of standing or sitting for long periods.
Mon-Fri 7am to 3:30pm $12.00 per hour
Hours are determined by candidates availability
Mon-Fri 7am-5pm $13.00 per hour
Duties include: using specifications from drawings, build wire harnesses and extensions for use in the agriculture spraying business, make mechanical and electrical connections, as per written instructions, move materials to and from work area as required, safely operate hand and power tools to assemble parts, work closely with production supervisor, production leads to conformance to specifications
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years or older, clean background and pass a drug screen.
Duties & Responsibilities may include the following: Writing and interpreting instructions and procedures to assemble equipment and products accurately, getting information from all relevant sources, controlling machines and processes, performing inspections of equipment, structures, materials and products, analyzing information and finding the best solutions to problems, maintaining clear and honest communication at all times, keeping the work environment safe, learning and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work.
Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills. Excellent hand/eye coordination, Understanding of mathematics, Attention to detail and self-motivation. Must have experience
All candidates will be subject to a background check, drug screen and physical fit test.
Temp to Hire Full Time $15.00-$17.00/Hr. DOE
· Perform testing and repair of simple to medium complexity electronic and electromechanical equipment using common hand tools and test equipment
· Diagnose and repair items to the component level using common hand tools and test equipment
· Must have a solid understanding of basic troubleshooting techniques Receives technical guidance as required from supervisor or higher level technicians.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Remove, replace, and reinstall electrical and mechanical assemblies and hardware in the repair and overhaul of equipment using hand tools, power tools, hoists, precision-measuring and test equipment
· Must have a strong mechanical aptitude with the knowledge and ability to perform repairs on simple to medium complexity electromechanical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic items
· Ability to perform basic troubleshooting techniques
· Pass pre-employment background and drug screen
· High School diploma or equivalent
Call us now to schedule an interview! 785-232-0008
08:00 am – 05:00 pm