Paydayz Staffing is looking for reliable people to assist in tearing down and setting up different events. Pay is $11.50
Wednesday and Thursdays, you will be working from 11 pm to 7 or 8 am, to tear downs and then set ups for different events! This will be an on going, depending on the events coming up. Great for someone looking for part time work or someone needing additional income!
· able to lift 50-75 pounds with assistance
· stand for 8 hours
· walks, stoop, bend, carry items
· set up folding chairs
· be reliable
As a refrigeration technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and reliable operation of the refrigeration system, including completing utilities maintenance and operations tasks/processes, meeting all safety concerns, and contribution towards installation work.
· Perform preventative maintenance and identify new PM activities.
· Resolve equipment malfunctions by evaluating breakdowns, root cause, safely repairing equipment, and taking action to prevent recurring failures.
· Repairing motor controls and system problems along with electrical trouble shooting.
· Maintaining required maintenance logs.
· Handling "on calls" needs as scheduled.
· Other tasks as requested by management.
· Ability to read and follow blue prints, drawings and schematics
· General electrical knowledge of electrical components and ability to repair.
· Knowledge of refrigeration systems and ability to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all components of system. This may include Vilter reciprocating compressors, water pumps, evaporators, condensers, valve groups, piping and others.
· Be able to work as a team and independently.
· Must be able to use hand tools, power tools and equipment as necessary to perform various refrigeration and building repairs.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, squatting, bending, kneeling and stooping
*****Ammonia Refrigeration Experience is a PLUS, but not required! Willing to train the right person.
Pay rate is between $18-20. Hours will be Monday - Friday 7am-330pm, with some overtime.
An accounting specialist helps manage all forms of financial accounts within an organization. Accounting specialists keep accurate records of both accounts payable and accounts receivable, ensuring that invoices are paid where necessary, and that clients pay invoices as required.
· A bachelor's degree in Accounting
· 3-5 years of experience in a variety of accounting roles, such as AR, AP, General Ledger, etc.
· Customer oriented to communicate with customers
· Understanding of GAAP accounting principles.
· Familiarity with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data.
· Outstanding math and research skills.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a plus
Pay rate will start at $50,000 per year. Benefits kick in the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. Medical, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA with company match, and PTO. Paid Bi-Weekly.
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
PRIOR shipping and receiving experience.
Duties include: scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock, receiving, stocking and stacking, pulling, packing and loading, good written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of time organization and urgency and able to work independently and within a team. 1st and 2nd shift available $11.50 per hour
3rd shift – 330pm – 11pm $12.00 per hour
Changing bed linen and making beds, replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, dusting and polishing furniture, emptying trash containers and ashtrays, restocking beverages and food items in the minibar, cleaning public areas, such as corridors, reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs, updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet, returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
Room Attendant Requirements: previous housekeeping experience, experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
Flexible working hours. Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards. Physical mobility and stamina. Ability to follow instructions. Professional and polite.
MUST have good hand & eye coordination and ability to stand for 10 to 12 hours. Ability to work in a cold environment. Great attendance required!!
We need 2nd Shift people to work from 3:00PM (sometimes earlier) to midnight (sometimes later).
Pay rate is $12 for the first week and then raises to $13.70 starting the 2nd week.
OMMA Card holders accepted!!
Looking for mechanically inclined candidates, must be able to lift 50 lbs, use of hand tools and air tools. Work Schedule is Monday-Thursday 5am-3:30pm. Requires a clean background and drug screen (including marijuana). Pay is $15.25/hr. Resume required for client interview.
Call us now to schedule an interview! 405-634-2222
08:00 am – 05:00 pm